Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is the end...

Like this I will end one day............
These candles continue to give in life...
But they have a life and they finally end...
This is the start and the end....

Continued from where I Left...

Only If I had time to say What I wanted to say
Only If I had the right time to do what I wanted to Do...
I wish I would not have been like that today...
yes, I know and still confess..
I Love you
But I know that It is End...
End for me...
To Live like that without that bright candle in my life
To live without the light
Only To realize
My Biggest mistake in Life

Finally my life has took a huge turn that I have never anticipated in my whole life time. The results of taking a bad decision on my part of one of the most important things in my life has finally showed off. I just regret of what I have done and hope so that the better time will come.

No comments: