Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kashmir


Kashmir
Originally uploaded by maxloxton (Sad, Silent and .... ).
My Kashmir tour in summer this month was a learning experience from every angle. I enjoyed every bit of it, I missed every bit of home, family, friend and the lack of communication with everybody. I had the honors of visiting the places which are still PURE, unpolluted, natural, raw and virgin from the eyes of many. The fresh air, the natural enviornment, the greenery, the scenary, the people, the meals, the tea, the stay, the rest houses and Truck hotels all are still vivid in my mind.
This was my first longest photography and trekking tour of my life in which I learned a lot from the seniors, made friends, learned the new ways of experimenation, tried to improve the landscape photography, shot less than any of my tour but tried to be more mature in composition, subjects and photography approach.

I would surely miss this tour All my life

1 comment:

tahir said...

Book your hotel in Kashmir and many other cities like Jammu, Kanyakumari, Manali ec\tc at very resonable price only at
http://www.meriyatra.in