Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Innocence


Innocence
Originally uploaded by maxloxton.
Taking potraits of children and people on street is most difficult as you don't know what waits ahead. It is difficult because you have less time to think and act, no time to change the lenses but all what you have to do is to catch the moment. This portarit of a young Kashmiri girl was shot on my recent tour to Banjosa Lake, AJK. We were on our car waiting for finding some good spot to do the sunset when we found a few children playing besides the road. We immediately stopped, asked the children to look at us and captured a few images from the car. I asked this beautiful girl to come at my side and stand, she was holding his brother in his hands and she gave me some good gestures. Thanks to my 28-105 f2.8 lens that was mounted at that time on my camera that I got a good DOF.

No comments: